Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome to the Official Lucky Neko Network Blog!

Welcome kitties, cats, and pussies to the blog for the best group ever, Lucky Neko Chairs. ;) This is about the moment you should be getting tingles all over your wittle bodies with excitement because our group/network now has an official blog!!!!!

Be sure to bookmark this blog because it will be your NEW tool to finding all those goodies out there of Cheap to Free stuff! The affordable way of looking hot lol!

In the meantime, please visit our SL Sponsors that have great lucky chairs and Midnight Mania boards!

.::AXE Wear.::XD::. Main Store Sim
Ema's
Sharodie's Tails (Store 1)
Sharodie's Tails (Store 2)
[BedlaM]
Neko Wonderland

<3

My Store Update: My store called CUNT STAR is soon to be opening in MORE than just 1 location! I can't wait to open it, but before I do, I'm adding more new items to it so when you come to see it, there will be lots for you to find!

I love all you kitties, my next post will be some great urls!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for blogs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay my wittle body is tingling with exciment... o.o lol ^-^

    'tis is gonna be good :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Uni, you're the bestest and now the bestest group has a blog wooo hooo awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete